Once you successfully finished the Bitexlive registration account, you automatically achieved the verification of your account. There is nothing else to do.
If you want to increase your verification level, you must to upload your documentation. AML Law requires either a Government issued current Passport, Driver’s License, or Identity Card.
ReCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps to protect websites from spam and abuse. A “CAPTCHA” is a turing test to tell human and bots apart. It is easy for humans to solve it, but hard for “bots” and other malicious softwares to figure out. There may be some instances where certain browsers do not display reCAPTCHA properly. For further information and troubleshooting, please refer to Google’s ReCaptcha support page.
1) Trades: All trades are charged with 0.2%. This is calculated by taking the (amount * purchase price * 0.0020). Any portion of an order that has not been executed will be refunded fully upon the cancellation of the order.
2) Deposits: There are no fees for deposits.
3) Withdraws: The intention of Bitexlive is to not make any profits on withdraws. However, each coin has a network transfer fee that is built into the coin. This means that we must charge a small amount to cover this fee. You can view the fees of every coin here: https://bitexlive.com/fees.
4) Fiat Deposit and Withdrawals: Bitexlive does not charge fees for USD deposits and withdrawals. However, there could be transfer fees that are charged by the company from where you you want to send your Fiat money (Advcash, Perfect Money or Payer).
There are two possible reasons for this issue. First of all, check if you wrote the correct email address. If everything is correct, check your spam folder. If the problem persists, contact the Bitexlive team for further assistance.
Yes, if it is used properly, cryptocurrencies are very secure and cannot be stolen. Due to its organic structure, where there is no government or central authority in the middle, it has received a lot of interest from people that are looking to take control of their own money without middlemen.
Each coin being traded is unique. They have different Blockchain networks, algorithms and requirements, meaning they all operate in different ways. Make sure you research and familiarize yourself with each coin you purchase and trade.
1) Click on the 'Register' button on the top right hand corner of the website.
2)Write your Email Address. We recommend you to use a permanent email address where you have a reliable access.
3) Create a 'Password' for your account. Make sure to use a strong password to keep your account safe.
4) Rewrite your Email Address in the next field.
6) After you complete the registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated Email Address.
7) Open the Email and click on the 'Email Confirm' link.
8) Your Email Address will be now verified and you will be prompted to log in using firstly your Email Address, secondly your case sensitive Password and finally your 6 digit Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Email Code, which will be automatically sent to your registered Email Address.
9) Your account is ready to use and you can now start to trade!
Bitcoin is permissionless: Traditional currencies and forms of money require permission to use (from banks, financial institutions, governments). Bitcoin requires no permission from anyone and is free and open to use globally.
Bitcoin is immune to seizure: Nobody can confiscate your Bitcoin since you own it; it’s not housed at any central bank or company. You can be your own bank with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is censorship resistant: Using a computational algorithm called proof-of-work (PoW), no one is able to block or censor your transactions.
Bitcoin is decentralized: The network is distributed globally among many thousands of nodes (computers) and millions of users where you don’t have to rely on trusted third-parties.
Bitcoin has a limited supply: There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoins created and are generated at a predictable rate. Bitcoin is scarce and deflationary.
Bitcoin is open source: Anyone can contribute to developing Bitcoin in a myriad of areas including different Bitcoin software clients.
Bitcoin is fast and easy to use: since Bitcoin is a digital peer-to-peer currency as outlined in the original Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper, transactions are near instant and are very low-cost.
Bitcoin is a push system: With Bitcoin, there is no risk of charge-backs because once Bitcoin are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed.
Bitcoin is real money: Bitcoin is used around the world to pay for things such as coffee, food, electronics, travel, and more.
Bitcoin provides anonymity: If used correctly, Bitcoin can be used as an anonymous currency free from spying governments. When you use Bitcoin, you don’t need to provide your email, name, social security number, or any other identifying information when making peer-to-peer Bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is just numbers, 1’s and 0’s, traveling through the internet. If not used correctly though, Bitcoin can just be psuedo-anonymous providing people with a lot more privacy than using traditional currencies.
Bitcoin is freedom: using Bitcoin gives you the financial freedom to transact globally using all the properties mentioned above. As such, Bitcoin provides economic stability and newfound freedoms to the world, which are life changing events.
To understand how Bitcoin works, it is important to understand why it was created. The intention was to remove any type of middlemen (banks, administrators, etc.) which takes a fee for processing any type of money transference.
It is not just about the fees, it´s the private data that they store from their customers. Many banks have been hacked over the last decade, which is very dangerous for the people that use banks. Also, they can freeze or block people´s accounts whenever they want.
The solution was to build a system that has not a single authority (like a bank). For this reason, Bitcoin is the solution, because it has no single authority.
From a user perspective, Bitcoin is nothing more than a mobile app or computer program that provides a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows a user to send and receive bitcoins with them. This is how Bitcoin works for most users.
Behind the scenes, the Bitcoin network is sharing a public ledger called "Blockchain". This ledger contains every transaction ever processed, allowing a user's computer to verify the validity of each transaction. The authenticity of each transaction is protected by digital signatures corresponding to the sending addresses, allowing all users to have full control over sending bitcoins from their own Bitcoin addresses. In addition, anyone can process transactions using the computing power of specialized hardware and earn a reward in Bitcoins for this service. This is often called "mining". To learn more about Bitcoin, you can consult the dedicated page and the original paper.
Bitexlive is a Turkey based cryptocurrency exchange. It allows our customers to trade cryptocurrencies with other customers from around the world safely.
Yes. We work with a professional and selected team, where the main priority is to keep clients personal data secure and safe. Bitexlive employs best practices in terms of security, according with international standards.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital and virtual currency, which uses cryptographic mechanisms to protect the information from third parties.
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network which uses p2p technologies to operate without a central bank, administrator or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet.It is the first cryptocurrency created in the world.
The transactions and the Bitcoin emission are made by its users from around the world, through the Bitcoin network.
It was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Satoshi's anonymity often raised unjustified concerns, many of which are linked to misunderstanding of the open-source nature of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin protocol and software are published openly and any developer around the world can review the code or make their own modified version of the Bitcoin software. Just like current developers, Satoshi's influence was limited to the changes he made being adopted by others and therefore he did not control Bitcoin. As such, the identity of Bitcoin's inventor is probably as relevant today as the identity of the person who invented paper.
Bitexlive Exchange allows you to buy many cryptocurrencies through our several active base markets (BTC, USDT,ETH and TRY).Here are the steps to buy cryptocurrencies:
1) After you deposit any cryptocurrency or fiat to your Bitexlive account, go to the EXCHANGE section.
2) Select one of the coins from the list on the right side to open the market. Once you are there, go to the Buy section and write the amount that you want to buy and the price that you are willing to pay. The system will calculate the total Bitcoins to pay.
3) If everything is okey, click on the BUY button. Finally, your order will appear in the Buy Orders section. When the order is filled, it will disappear from that section and your coins will be credited in your account.Also, at the end of the page you will see an Open Orders section where the system will show you a brief of your open orders, and My Order History section where you can check all your past orders.
If you have an Open Order in your account, your trade will not be completed until another user choose to trade at the coin price that you are looking for.
If your price is high, then you may need to wait for the market value to rise before another user wish to buy your coins for that amount. How quickly you sell your coins depends on how much you have set the price for.
TRY deposits are currently suspended. We are working on a solution to restore it as soon as possible.
We recommend you to follow our official Twitter or Facebook channels to keep up updated with our latest announcements.
From time to time, coins and wallets need to be examined by Bitexlive. Rest assured,Bitexlive delists coins that could expose our users to risks so we maintain strict security protocols. Most delistings are related with those currencies running on an unreliable network causing transaction issues, are unsustainable or 51% attacks. Sometimes we delist a coin that will be performing a coin swap, in this instance we try to give as much information as possible about swapping your coins.
When you are notified that a coin that you hold will be delisted, we recommend you to withdraw your balance from Bitexlive to another wallet as soon as possible. See the article about How to Withdraw funds on Bitexlive?
Once the process of delisting has started you cannot deposit, generate an address, or trade that coin.
When a wallet is in maintenance:
1) Transactions will not be processed but should be received when the wallet is brought online.
2) Withdrawals cannot be initiated and new deposit addresses cannot be generated.
3) Unconfirmed deposites should be received once the wallet is back online.
4) Transactions to anotherBitexlive accounts cannot be initiated.
5) Trading may be paused if the wallet is put in maintenance status.
Open Orders can be cancelled if those were not filled yet. If you have received partial trades, you can cancel the remaining coins available.
To cancel your order or simply make your coins available again, follow these steps:
1)Go to the Open Orderssection.
2) Choose the order that you want to cancel and click on the 'X' button to cancel the order. Click on Cancel All to cancel all your open orders.
3) The coins of your cancelled order will be returned to your account.
Bitexlive Exchange allows you to sell many cryptocurrencies through our several active base markets (BTC, USDT, ETH and TRY). Here are the steps to sell cryptocurrencies:
1) Go to the EXCHANGE section.
2) Select one of the coins from the list on the right side to open the market. Once you are there, go to the Sell section and write the amount that you want to sell and the price that you pretend to receive. The system will calculate the total Bitcoins that you will receive for that sale.
3) If everything is okey, click on the SELL button. Finally, your order will appear in the Buy Orders section. When the order is filled, it will disappear from that section and the Bitcoins will be credited in your account.Also, at the end of the page you will see an Open Orders section where the system will show you a brief of your open orders, and My Order History section where you can check all your past orders.
Bitexlive welcome everyone from anywhere in the world. Anyway, there are some restrictions to access to the Bitexlive site:
1)All users must be over 18 years of age.
2) All users must have a valid working email address.
Buy and Sell Orders are placed by the users to trade between two coins on our Exchange, which is a trade pair market. This is how all trading between coins are performed on Bitexlive.
First, log in to your Bitexlive account and find the coin´s wallet address. To do this, click on the WALLETS button (located at the top right of the website). There you will see all the available coins, symbols, balances, pending amounts, open orders and total. You can also see two buttons: one for Deposits (+) and other for Withdraws (-). Click on the (+) button of your selected coin to open the deposit window. After this, you need to generate the deposit address, clicking on the Show Address button. When you perform this action, you will generate the address where you need to send the coins that you want to deposit. For now you can deposit USD with Advcash, Perfect Money and Payer.
When you create a crypto deposit request, it is listed in the "Pending Deposits" section at the bottom left. It will be approved shortly after necessary checks. There you can also see all your deposits in the Deposit History section.
1) The deposit transaction is automatic. The transfer will need to be confirmed by the blockchain, and your coins will be deposited after 6 to 12 confirmations (depends of the coin).
2) The address is only valid for the coin that you are depositing. If you deposit any coins to a wrong address the deposit cannot be recovered.
If you need assistance with your deposit, contact the Bitexlive support team. They will be able to help you.
First, log in to your Bitexlive account and find the coin´s wallet address. To do this, click on the WALLETS button (located at the top right of the website). There you will see all the available coins, symbols, balances, pending amounts, open orders and total. You can also see two buttons: one for Deposits (+) and other for Withdraws (-). Click on the (-) button of your selected coin to open the withdraw window. After this, you need to write the amount that you want to withdraw and the address where you want to send your coins. When you put the amount, the system will calculate the Tx Fee and the amount that you will receive in your address. Finally, click on the Withdraw button.
When you create a crypto withdrawal request, it is listed in the "Pending Withdrawals" section at the bottom left. It will be approved shortly after necessary checks. There you can also see all your withdrawals in the Withdrawal History section.
1) We will process your withdrawal within some minutes. It depends on the blockchain where the assets will be transferred to your wallet.
2) Please double check your withdraw address always. We cannot refund an incorrect withdrawal.
If you need assistance with your withdrawal, contact the Bitexlive support team. They will be able to help you.
Below is a step by step guide about how to change your password:
1) Follow this link: https://bitexlive.com/password.
2) Write your email address below and click on Send.
3) A confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Open it and click on Confirm.
3) You will be redirected to a Bitexlive page where you must to write your new password, in the New Password field. Write it again in the New Password Confirm field to confirm your new password.
The Two-factor authentication feature represents an extra layer of security for Bitexlive accounts and is designed to ensure that the account owner is the only person who can access to his account, even if someone knows their password. Upon logging in to your account, you will be asked to provide some information: your password and a 6-digit authentication code.
Those authentication codesare generated every 30 seconds by the Google Authenticator app (or other similar like Authy).
We strongly recommend all our users enable this security feature, to prevent any potential unauthorized access to their accounts and for keeping your assets safe, so please take the time to set it up as soon as possible!
Moreover, we strongly suggest you to install the Authenticator app on a separate device (for example, a laptop, tablet computer, mobile phone, etc.).
Once you are logged in, go to My Account section and click on the Two-Factor (2FA) option. There you will find the instructions about how to enable the 2FA.
Bitexlive´s goal is to offer a high security level in the accounts of their users. That´s why we offer different options to protect your account when you logging in, through a registered Email Address, Password and the unique and dynamic 6 digit email code, which will be sent to your registered 2FA email address.
When you are setting up your account, we strongly recommend you to follow these instructions to protect your account from unauthorized access:
1) Set a strong password: Bitexlive has strict minimum password requirements for the security of their user accounts, and these are case sensitive. Your password must be at least 8 characters long and include at least one of each of the following characters:
• 1 Uppercase letter,
• 1 lowercase letter,
• 1 special character, and
• 1 number.
Bitexlive support staff CAN NEVER VIEW your password, so please never ask us, or tell us, what your password is.
2) Set up a dynamic Two Factor Authentication (2FA) code and set a different Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for every action: we strongly recommend to all the users to set up a dynamic Two Factor Authentication through an Authentication Application (such as Google Authenticator or Authy) or use a Bitexlive Authentication Device as the most secure forms of 2FA are timed dynamic codes, which constantly change and are sent through the application.
If you think that your cryptocurrency account may have been compromised, or security settings related to your account (such as emails, passwords or Two Factor Authentication) has been leaked to an unauthorized third party, we recommend you immediately:
1) Change your password to a new and strong password. See 'How can I reset my password?'.
2) Change your Two Factor Authentication (2FA) setting for every related service you use. To reset your Bitexlive 2FA, open a support ticket and the Bitexlive team will help you to change your 2FA.
3) Update your password and 2FA settings from a previously unused, trusted and secure device. Thiswillensureanyupdatedsetting are notaccessedbyorleakedtoanunauthorisedthirdparty.
Our article How can I make my account more secure? has further information.
4) Report to Bitexlive any security concerns regarding your account including when you suspect your account may have been compromised. Immediately, create a Support Ticket and send it to theBitexlive team. Please describe in detail your concerns about why you believe your account may have been compromised. Thiswillensureyour ticket isforwardedtothecorrectsupportteammemberwithoutdelay.